In order to participate in the Zoom Meetings, some preparation is required. Please review and select your desired format. For best operation, it is best to preload Zoom to your device. Then just by simply entering the Meeting ID, select your Video and Microphone, then you are in. The Meeting Invites will be done by Email.
Zoom Meeting Rules of Conduct
1. Be sure to mute your mic (lower-left corner of your screen) as soon as you sign on and whenever you arenot speaking. This is important and perhaps the most critical tip on this list to avoid background noise and distractions for others.
2. Consider muting your video (also on the lower left of the screen) if you are eating, scratching, talking with someone else in the room, or anything else that might be distracting to others.
3. Close unneeded applications on your computer to keep the video optimally functioning.
4. You might want to use a headset with an external mic for best hearing and speaking capabilities.
5. When you are speaking, let others know that you are finished by saying one of these signoffs: "That’s all.” "I’m done.” "Thank you.” So that everyone knows you have finished your comments.
6. If you want to speak, physically raise your hand or use the "raise hand” feature that is available at the bottom center of your screen.
7. You can ask questions and make comments silently if desired using the "Chat” feature (also on the bottom and center of your screen).
8. Be mindful of your background lighting. If you are sitting in front of a window, you may be completely darkened by the light coming through the window. Your overhead light also might need to be turned off or dimmed as well.
9. Be sure that there is nothing visually distracting (e.g., cars or people going by) in the background too.
10. Remember to sign out or "leave the meeting” when the session is finished.
11. Dress appropriate.
iPhone Users: Download Zoom Meetings App for the Apple Store
Android Users: Dowmload the Zoom Meeting App from the Google Play Store
Dear Valued Customer,
As we have previously communicated, Zoom 5.0 is live! We wanted to take a moment to highlight some key dates and information regarding this release.
Beginning May 30th, 2020, Zoom will be enabling GCM encryption across the entire Zoom platform, providing increased protection for meeting data.
Please begin updating all your clients to Zoom 5.0 now. After May 30, 2020, all Zoom clients on older versions will receive a forced upgrade when trying to join meetings as GCM Encryption will be fully enabled across the Zoom platform.