2023 - 2024 Missouri All State Requirements
1. Your Post must reach 100% of last year's May 1, 2023, Membership PLUS 1 no later than April 30, 2023.
2. ALL Trustees' Reports of Audit Reports MUST be submitted to the State Quartermaster by the Designated Date - 30 days after each Quarter. Post Marked on last days and received AFTER cut off Do Not Count as each Post has 30 days to conduct and mail, fax, or email the Completed Audit Report to:
State Quartermaster, 3401 Knipp Dr, Jefferson City MO 65109, Fax to 573-636-2664, Email to BOTH email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspection Related Goals
3. The Post Quartermaster must be bonded in accordance with Section 703 of the National By Laws.
4. Your Post must have the most current published copy of the VFW Podium Edition Congressional Charter, By Laws, Manual of Procedure, and Ritual Manual.
5. Your Post must be incorporated in accordance with National By Laws Section 708 and must obtain proper liability coverage according to National By Laws Section 709(if applicable).
6 Your Post must have the Post Website, or any other Social Media Sites (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In) updated with the names and contact information of its current Commander, Quartermaster, and Service Officer.
7. The Post must have their email set up through the Department designated email system (email@example.com) AND USE!
Event Specific Goals
8. The Post Commander MUST have attended a District or Department School of Instruction and have a designated representative at ALL District Meetings. ONLY the State Commander can excuse the absence of an entire Post from a District Meeting. Excusal must be requested prior to the Meeting.
9. Your Post must have at least TWO POW-MIA Awareness Activities at or outside the Post Home. They MUST be Public Activities. (See Manual for examples)
10, Your Post must hold at least TWO Veteran Service Events. Post Service Officer Events Must be Advertised! (See Manual for examples)
11, Post must have at least TWO Recruiting Events. (See Manual for examples)
12. Post must have TWO Legislative Activities. (See Manual for examples)
13. Post must have TWO Americanism Activities. (See Manual for examples)
14 Post must have TWO Community Involvement Activities. (See Manual for examples)
15. Post must have TWO Veterans Assistance Activities. (See Manual for examples)
NOTE - All may be joint ventures as long as active physical participation is detailed in the report. When working Any Activity with another Post, only give the hours, dollars, and miles for your Post Members.
Funding Related Goals
16. Your Post must make a Donation to the Veterans Service Officer Program. The Check goes to the Department Quartermaster, 3401 Knipp Dr, Jefferson City MO 65109. Note in the Memo Field "Missouri Veterans Service Officer Program Donation" for proper credit. No Later than 30 April 2023 - recommend ASAP. Request is for $3 per Member.
17. Your Post must Sponsor 2 out of 3 Patriots Pen, and Voice of Democracy. Each must be entered to District for Judging By 1 November. (Note, Teacher of the Year may be submitted also and all 3 are required for All American)
18. Your Post must make a $25 Donation to National Military and Veteran Support Program (Military Assistance Program, Operation Uplink, Unmet Needs). Recommended the QUARTERMASTER submission through the OMS - All American Dashboard Portal.
A check must be sent DIRECTLY to VFW National Headquarters, c/o Military Assistance Program, 405 West 34th St, Kansas City MO 64111-2736. Note in the Memo Fields Military and Veteran Support Program (or one of the other funds listed). Note, a $100 Donation is required for All American. NOTE - A Mailed Check will take longer to process.
19. Your Post must purchase its Quota of the VFW Buddy Poppies, either Classic or the new Metal Pin style. The previous requirement of holding 2 Buddy Poppy Drives and reporting has been cancelled to the Quotas due to Reporting issues.